Things To Do on the Gold Coast
As one of the world's biggest tourist destinations, the Gold Coast has a massive list of attractions and activities for you to enjoy during your stay.
If there is something you really want to do, and you can't find it on our list, then contact our friendly staff and they can arrange it for you. If it's exciting, it can be found on the Gold Coast!
Top 10 FREE Things We Recommend You Do:
- Soak up the beautiful Gold Coast sun in our private outdoor tropical pool while listening to some funky tunes - why not grab your FREE tropical slushie from the bar!
- Take a walk down to The Spit and venture out onto the rock wall and take some amazing pictures of the Gold Coast's skyline. Make sure you check out the sand dune walk on your way and keep an eye out for Humpback Whales from July through to November.
- Make your FREE "Streaka Video" & email to your friends and family. You will find our "Streaka" in "Jacks' Spot" (our bar) at Aquarius. click here to check our Streaka gallery.
- Take a walk along the 57km stretch of beautiful beach and check out some of the world's best surfers. Please remember to stay safe & ALWAYS swim between the red & yellow flags.
- Check out some of the local markets – these are generally on Saturdays and Sundays. Check out this link for more info: Gold Coast Markets
- On a rainy day, chill out in our super comfy lounge room and choose from over 400+ DVDs.
- Grab a crew and play a board game, cards or have a pool party.
- Show us how smart you are – FREE Quiz every Friday Night at Jack's Spot – Aquarius.
- If art is your thing then make sure visit to the Gold Coast Arts Centre.
- Get up early or go to bed late! - Experience the breathtaking Gold Coast sunrise from the beach. Please remember to stay safe & ALWAYS swim between the red & yellow flags.
Top 10 Things We Highly Recommend You Do:
1. Gold Coast Sky Diving
Kick start your heart with a Skydive over the Gold Coast.
2. Paradise Jet Boating
Experience a high-speed adrenalin pumping Jet Boating adventure.
3. Scenic Hinterland Day Tours
Take a day tour with Scenic Hinterland Day Tours.
4. Mount Tamborine Tours
Head to Mount Tamborine on a night tour and check out the famous Glow Worm Caves.
5. Gold Coast Theme Parks
Visit all of the Gold Coast's Theme parks – there's something to tantalize everyone's taste buds!
6. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Head to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and get up close and personal with some of Australia's most loved native animals.
7. Tallship Adventures
Take an island sailing adventure with Tallship Adventures – make sure you check out the Whales during the months of July through to November.
8. Hang Ten Learn to Surf
Hang Ten and learn to surf all year round with Get Wet Surf School.
9. Skypoint Q1
Grab a cocktail and take in the magnificent views from the 77th floor of Skypoint (Q1) building, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
10. Dolphin Kayaking and Snorkelling Adventures
Take off on a Kayaking adventure and see an abundance of wildlife from Turtles, Dolphins, Stingrays and colourful sub-tropical fish.