We are located at 44 Queen Street, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia 4215
Aquarius Backpackers is at the heart of all the fun and excitement to be had on the Gold Coast, Australia.
The Gold Coast is home to the most amazing surfing beaches in the world; awe-inspiring national parks and legendary night life! Meet the enthusiastic locals just waiting to show you their part of the world. Aquarius Backpackers Surfers Paradise puts you right into the thick of the Gold Coast action.
Directions to Aquarius Backpackers
- Tram: $4 to $6, 24 hours on Friday and Saturday nights, until 12am the rest of the week. We are across the road from the Southport South tram stop.
- Bus: Free Shuttle from the Surfers Paradise and Southport Transit Centre Daily 9am to 6pm.
- Train: Brisbane Central to Helensvale Train Station, then bus to Australia Fair and walk 4 minutes south.
- Plane: Brisbane Airport- to Helensvale Train Station, then bus to Australia Fair and walk 4 minutes south. Coolangatta or Gold Coast Airport- Catch the 777 bus from the Airport to Broadbeach and then catch the tram from Broadbach to Southport South tram stop. We are located across the road from the tram stop.
- Or call Aquarius and we can organize an airport transfer from $30 to $50 per person. We just need your flight details.
Aquarius Backpackers, with the best of the Gold Coast on its doorstep, gives you access to the pristine beaches, cheap eats, awesome clubs and bars and hidden treasures of Surfer’s Paradise. Public transport, food outlets and plenty of local activity surround the Aquarius Backpackers at 44 Queen Street, Gold Coast!