See the friendly helping Staff Daily at reception for update prices and specials or go to Experience OZ to book your tour or attraction tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question that we haven't answered here? Contact our friendly team today.
Yes, it is 4 mintues walk to Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
- A Pool FREE to use
- A Spa FREE to use
- A fully-licensed Bar
- A fully equipped kitchen - FREE to use
- Barbecue FREE to use
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) FREE to use Just need to Like Aquarius Backpackers Facebook Page
- Games Room FREE to use
- DVD Library and Book Exchange FREE to use
- Safes to store valuables - See Reception for details
- Car Park FREE to use Limited Spaces Avaliable and Must be a paying guest
- Female bathrooms
- Male bathrooms
Sorry, we do not have ensuites.
- All Female dorms
- All Male dorms
- Mixed dorms
- Private rooms
- Sense of Humour
- Towel (just in case you forget, we have towels you can borrow)
More than 300 days a year of sunshine and temperature from September to April from 22-40 degrees during the day and 18-35 during the night. May to August 18-30 degrees during the day and 15-25 during the night.
- Bus - $3 to $5
- Walk - FREE
- Taxi - Approximately $10
- Tram - $4 to $6, 24 hours on Friday and Saturday nights, until 3am the rest of the week
- Go to the Surfers Paradise Transit Centre and we will pick you up from there from 10:00am to 6:00pm daily - FREE
Meet at Jacks Spot daily to get your stamp to receive FREE Entry and FREE drinks in all the Night Clubs.
Please call reception on 07 55271300 or 1800 22 99 55. For your FREE pick up between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm Daily.
- We can organise you a transfer that will pick you up from the front door of the airport and drop you to our front door. Cost is from $40 per person one way. Please email Aquarius Backpackers (firstname.lastname@example.org) your flight time and flight number and date of arrival and will book for your and email back your confirmation.
- Catch the train from Platform 1 to Helensvale Train Station, then the 704 bus to Australia Fair Shopping Centre and we are only 4 minute walk south from there.
- We can organise you a transfer that will pick you up from the front door of the airport and drop you to our front door. Cost is from $30 per person one way. Please email Aquarius Backpackers (email@example.com) your flight time and flight number and date of arrival and will book for your and email back your confirmation.
- Catch the local 777 bus from the front of the airport to Australia Fair: Cost is approximately $6 one way.
Monday to Sunday
7:00am to 10:00pm
Closed Chrismas Day and New Years Day for check in and checkout